Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Unproject Reflection .....

1) Did you like the unproject?

Yes, I like the unproject because you got to do whatever you wanted to do for 10% which made it awesome because you did have to do a certain thing, you could just do what you were the most comfortable with.

2) Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would ?

Yes, it made me work harder because we had to do something other than some paper work. The good thing about it is there wasn't any writing to do, it could be whatever you wanted pretty much.

3) What did you like best about the unproject?

What I like best about the unproject was how Jeff and I got to act things and make our own movie about fractions. We had some pretty funny times haha.

4) What would you change about the next unproject?

I wouldn't change anything about the next unproject because it was so fun and you got to do whatever you wanted. It was awesome.

5) Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project ?

It kind of made me learn more because of how some people explained how to do certain things which made it much easier for me to learn about and I caught onto things a lot quicker.

No comments: