Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Angelic's BOB

FRACTIONS--

I think I get how to do all those equations with fractions. The only thing that I have trouble on sometimes is choosing the right equation in word problems. I'm okay with everything else.

UNASSIGNMENT--

Below are the questions we had to answer about our unassignment.

1. Did you like the unproject?
- Working on the unproject was actually sort of fun. I guess it's because I worked with someone I wanted to.

2. Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
- It didn't. Me and Marielle had tons of bloopers mostly because of laughing, so I guess I worked at the same level I usually do XP

3. What did you like best about the unproject?
- Trying to find which songs to use and listening to our mistakes =).

4. What would you change about the next unproject?
- The only thing I'd change was the kind of project we would do. I don't think I'd really change much.

5. Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project?
- Not really, but it's because I knew about the topic a lot because it was simple.

SHOO!!!!!!

No comments: