Sunday, April 08, 2007

Michael's Fraction B. O. B. [V 1.0]

Fractions:
I think that this fraction unit was pretty simple (bring it on, algebra and geometry!), once I learned how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions. Multiplying was easiest, especially when I learned cross-reduction. For me, adding and subtracting, wasn't something that was "hard", just something I didn't like doing. I don't like finding common denominators, though I'm comfortable with them.

UnProject:,
1. Did you like the unproject.
Yes I like doing the unproject, because since we had a chance to do whatever we wanted, it gave me some room for some creativity.

2. Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
I think that it did make me work harder, because since we had a chance to do anything we want, it would be easier. It made me work a bit harder than on the growing post and scribe posts.

3. What did you like best about the unproject?
What I liked best was actually writing the story and putting the images together for my unproject. I found it fun to utilize a computer game in a math project. It's nice that we could do whatever we wanted.

4. What would you change about the next unproject?
I'd probably take some more time on the background info, but other than that, I'd do everything else pretty similar.

5. Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project.
I don't think it made me learn more than if I did, say, a growing post, since it would have the same information. (Though I learned much more about using Sims 2 for making movies xp©)

-apuya

No comments: