Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sarika's BoB

FRACTIONS

In fraction i understand how to do fraction like adding fraction, subtracting fraction, multiplying fractions, and dividing fraction. I thought that adding fraction is the easiest of all them cause i can do a question with in 30 seconds


1. Did you like the unproject?

it was all right but it really got on my nerves cause the pictures all ways mess up

2. Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?

yes i thought it made me work harder cause my partner at first did nothing until the final minute

3. What did you like best about the unproject

i like the most was finshing it cause it took forver to finsh

4. What would you change about the next unproject?

i would like to go by my self so i can challange my self more and do somthing more harder

5. Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project?

yes it did made me learn more cause i understood what i was doing insted of being clue on what i did before so i did learn alot from this project

No comments: