Thursday, April 05, 2007

Jeff's [b.o.b]

1. Did you like the unproject.
I did like doing the unproject because it was fun doing it and i got to show my "CREATIVE" side.

2. Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
Hmm.. the unproject did not make me work harder than i would in a project because we had the chance to choose what we want to do with our project.. not the traditional powerpoint, photostory, etc.

3. What did you like best about the unproject?
The thing that i would of thought was the best of doing the unproject was that we got to choose the partner I wanted and the way I was to show our topic.

4. What would you change about the next unproject?
i thing i would change about my unproject was to film a scene at school, outside, or even at the mall. I would like to make it like that "street magic" thing you see one tv and go up to complete strangers and ask then to tell the kids at our school something about fractions.

5. Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project.
This unproject did teach me way more about fractions than if i were to do a report about fractions.

"This bob contains a virus and will crash your computer.. the virus is in your computer in 3, 2, 1.... SYKE!!"

No comments: