Monday, April 09, 2007

James C's BOB

1. Did you like the unproject?
-actually, I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. It was actually a lot of fun, because not only did we reinforce what we knew about fractions, we also got a bit of practice with different kinds of technology.

2. Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
-
in a way, I think it actually did, because it was a big assignment, not to mention something we were enjoying.

3. What did you like best about the unproject?
-
being able to complete a project with things you wouldn't normally be able to use.

4. What would you change about the next unproject?
-
I don't think I'd change much, this one went really smoothly. We might try to explain ourselves more clearly on the next project.

5. Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project?
-I'm not quite sure, but I think it might have, because I think we enjoyed the project more than worksheets... No offense, Harbeck.

No comments: