Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Marygrace's B.O.B.

Fractions: =)
I understand how to add, subtract, and multiply fractions. Sometimes dividing fractions makes me confused. Some of the word problems in the purple booklet were confusing to me, because I had trouble figuring out if i had to multiply or divide. The adding and subtracting word problems were easy. I learned how to cross reduce and that made my work easier to do. =)


UNproject: =)
1. Did you like the unproject? =)

Yes, I liked the unproject because making the gameboard was fun. We also had alot of options to choose from. There were so many options that me and Tina couldn't really decide what to do for our unproject. There weren't alot of specific rules, and that made it easier to do the project. =)

2. Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would? =)
No, the unproject did not make me work harder because all i had to do was cut out peices for the gameboard, and make an instructions booklet. Making our unproject was so easy that it only took a day and a half to finish. =)

3. What did you like best about the unproject? =)
What I liked best about the unproject was when we played our boardgame with some friends and video taped it. =)


4. What would you change about the next unproject? =)
I wouldn't change anything about the unproject, i would just do something else other than a gameboard/video. I'm not sure what i would choose though. =)

5. Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project? =)
The unproject did not make me learn more because i was dong something that I already knew well about. But I found out that I could add and subtract fractions in my head. It just takes a while. =)


The End 8]

No comments: