Monday, February 05, 2007

Thyrza's BOB !!!

This is my reflection about the proportion and ratio table unit .

This unit was interesting and also very challenging. My favorite part was answering questions by using x k y chart, ratio tables and equivalent fractions. By using those things it made my answers really clear. If you use one of those things you could also use the other two to check if your answer was correct.


The hardest part on this unit for me is increasing something or even decreasing it. Until now, I’m still confused because I’m not sure if I’m supposed to double the dimension or the original area. I’ll try my best to learn how to do it correctly before our big test on Wednesday. This unit, I sure learned something! I learned that I shouldn’t make a simple question complicated because I would get the question wrong. I hope we all do well on the test on Wednesday to make all our marks higher.

If anyone has any questions or is having some trouble with something like ME, I suggest you ask someone in your class or Mr. Harbeck before the test come so you’ll do well on it.


MAKING MISTAKES IS NOT WRONG BUT CONTINUING TO MAKE MISTAKES IS! SO DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK!

1 comment:

(= OrANgeZ =) said...

really nice colours and nice ending with the thing about making mistakes