Monday, February 05, 2007

Marygrace's "BOB"

My reflection about the proportion and ratio table unit:


My favourite part in the unit was doing the things in the blue book. Like doing the fractions, and finding the percents by doing ratio tables and x k y charts. I thought it was really easy. But sometimes when i do ratio tables, I get confused with what numbers I put for the Part and Total.


What i find that's difficult in the unit is making shapes larger or smaller without changing the shape. I don't understand the steps in doing that. So i should ask someone who knows how to do it before the test, or else I won't do good on my it.

I learned alot of new things this unit. Learning how to do these questions many different ways sometimes gets me confused. But doing these charts helps make work easier.

No comments: